Some things you should know about our professional resume writing service:
1. We don’t use templates. Because you are not like everyone else, our professional resume writing service starts from scratch. This way we can emphasize your special skills and experience and make you truly stand out.
2. We provide a very personalized and professional resume writing service. Our resume writing service includes a personal telephone interview with 1 of our Certified Resume Writers who will take the time to get to know you. Writing a powerful resume takes some time and thought. That’s why we don’t rush through it and turn around a product in just 1 day.
3. We don’t entice you with low-cost resumes and then add on charges for the other things you need. All of our professional resume writing packages are complete with exactly the right documents required for your job search.
- A Professionally written professional resume
- An electronic copy of your print resume
- An ASCII version of your resume, for internet postings
- A Scannable Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems
- A personalized Cover letter that you can re-use for each job application
- A post-interview Thank You Letter
- A list of dozens of web sites to post your new resume
Our Professional Resume Writing Process
To give you the best resume writing, we need to get to know you. Where some firms use either a short questionnaire OR a phone interview, we do BOTH!
First we start with our questionnaire which will ask you questions about your career goals and experiences. Although the questionnaire is optional, we have found that those who complete it seem to get jobs faster than those who don’t. If you have an electronic version of your existing resume, we will ask for a copy. However, a personal consultation will be necessary for us to really get an idea of how to best market you to employers, so we will schedule an IN-DEPTH phone interview to go over your questionnaire answers and make sure we know everything needed to make you stand out! (This is just one of the ways we are different from other firms).
We will then write a draft professional resume for your review within 3 – 5 business days. If you need a resume faster than this, we have a rush service available.
Already a Client?
Welcome back! Order an update to your resume.