In previous posts we showed you how to conduct a proactive job search by identifying and researching companies you would like to join. Now that you have culled that list to a manageable size, you need to get your story to the correct people at these companies.
- I Have Many More Articles to Help You in Your Job Search
- Proactive Job Search, Part 3: How to Contact Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 2: How to Research Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 1: How to Identify Potential Employers with LinkedIn
- 5 Ways to Optimize Keywords for a More Powerful LinkedIn Profile