Recent studies show that 90% of employers will look you up online before calling you. What they find can make all the difference between receiving a phone call or going into the “not interested” pile of candidates. Here are some tips on how to make sure you stand out online.
- I Have Many More Articles to Help You in Your Job Search
- Proactive Job Search, Part 3: How to Contact Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 2: How to Research Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 1: How to Identify Potential Employers with LinkedIn
- 5 Ways to Optimize Keywords for a More Powerful LinkedIn Profile