In Part 1, you learned that the first part of a proactive job search is to identify companies where you may wish to work. Using LinkedIn, I showed you how to compile a list of possible companies to join. The next step is to learn more about the organization and determine if it is a place you really want to join. This article will introduce you to tools and techniques that help you know about the company’s issues and culture so you can narrow your list down further.
- I Have Many More Articles to Help You in Your Job Search
- Proactive Job Search, Part 3: How to Contact Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 2: How to Research Potential Employers
- Proactive Job Search, Part 1: How to Identify Potential Employers with LinkedIn
- 5 Ways to Optimize Keywords for a More Powerful LinkedIn Profile